Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Quotes

Ok so the first one is from Friday. Retuchn, Rachelle and I walked into the Jack in the Box on rayford. We all ordered and everything and the lady was about to give me my receipt when a lady from the back walked up, looked at us for a minute and said:

"Ya'll are higher than a bitch!"

I took my cup and walked away, past Retuchn and Rachelle giggling and shit. lol


Also, yesterday we were at Marshall's house, and I was sitting in direct light of the sun when this conversation took place.

Chalito: "It's so hot outside."
Retuchn: (yelled very loudly) "THEN TAKE YOUR DICK OUT!!"

And today, we were at Marshall's house again. Nathan started getting into his "I think I'm gay" mood and starting touching us. Brock decided to test nathan and let nathan explore. At which time brock had a NRB (No-reason boner). Nathan wrapped his hand around it (through the jeans, of course. but still...) and started jacking it off while brock was in too much shock (or liking it too much) to stop him, until we both snap back and yell at him. lol

Nathan now claims that he "thought it was brock's zipper" or something.

Yeah whatever...

No comments: