Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fishing pics! (and more)

New throwup. =]


Nathan and I were walking threw here in the back of the mall.



He was trying to convince me to do something,


Symmetry! =]

This pic totally says:
Hunter: "Bitch whurr mah fish be at??"
Ashley: *does that black girl breath/smack thing* "Nigga, puh-lease I ain't got none
yo fish. You get it cho self!"

I wish they rly talked like that. lol


Walked to the pond where hunter caught a perch.


Eventually went to the WaterWay and fished under a bridge.
We would catch something within a few seconds of dropping the hook in the water.



endless perch ftw


Nathan caught a perch,and was terrified of it. It's on the left of the pic and he's on the right.
He refused to get any closer than that and I had to take the hook out.
lolwut


the lights changed colors.
it was cool =]


green tunnel and yellow trees!


Ashley ended up catching a huge perch.
Once again all we fished with was our hand, holding a fishing wire, with either a bare hook or sometimes a piece of bread on the hook.


This was like the coolest color of the tunnel
Oh and some friends of Hunter happened to walk by and joined us


Nathan.
Fishing.
Cute.


I love my camera =]


(L to R) Ashley. Hunter. David. Garret Peery's girlfriend (sry idk her name). and Garret.



We're going to start fishing more often. =]


No comments: